Friday 9 April 2010

Floral Spring Trends 2010

It seems that the new spring summer trends are already hit the streets. If you are wondering what the hell I am talking about, I'll tell you straight away. I mean the new floral trend!

These "pretty" bloom prints are all over the shops. But you don't have to dress to the nines to add a little bit flower power to your wardrobe.



Frankly I am not into that kind of blooming clothes. My style is more like simple, I like simple not colorful clothes..

One of the things that pissed me off is when I see some beautiful girl/woman - overdressed!

I star reading thesun, a while ago and every time I go to their Fashion section, there is some kind of blooming clothes.

It seems that the only problem I have with the new trend is - Those are clothes that my grandma will wear!

Good Luck everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment