Monday 15 February 2010

Hollywood's 'Most Desired' Body

As Jennifer Aniston has no longer the hottest Hollywood body, there is a new "body" considered as most hottest for 2010, which is the Black Eyed Peas songstress Fergie.

As a woman I like Fergie's body just a little bit more than Jennifer's. I very like the two of them, but miss Aniston's figure is too much boned for me, I like muscles just as Fergie.

Although, I have to say with the years Jennifer Aniston became more and more sexier. How many women can say that for themselves, even if they are celebrities.

The second and the third place from 13th Annual "Famed Hottest Looks." - hottest Hollywood body are for the actress Olivia Wilde and the Victoria's Secret model Gisele Bundchen.

original article: foxnews

See also my favorite belgian waffle iron

No comments:

Post a Comment