Thursday 11 February 2010

My buddy Ronny was driving with no insurance

My uncle Rick was driving uninsured. I regret giving him the car.

How often do cops check for insurance anyway? Its never happened to me, that's for sure.

Of course he will be fined but there is more. Now even if he wants to get insured, he will need SR22. I'm not really sure what that is really. Some info on the net SR22 Form, SR22 Insurance and SR22 - what is it?.

He may even go to jail if he does it again. I didn't know that the penalties for driving uninsured were that hars.

May be he should be happy he wasn't in a accident Can only imagine what would have happened if he had been drunk as well

I still can't believe he did such an idiotic thing. Definitely the last time I'm giving him my car

No comments:

Post a Comment